Re: Adding a name to the mailing list

To: KentS35681@aol.com, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:37:26 -0400
At 01:11 PM 8/11/98 EDT, you wrote:
>How does one go about adding a name to the Morgan mailing list?
>I'm there but have a friend who wants to join the fun and I've
>forgotten the who and how to get him set up.

Kent,

  In case you forget again, there are instructions on the Morgan web
page: www.team.net/www/morgan

But here's how to do it.

Send email to:

   majordomo@autox.team.net

The body of the message should be

   subscribe morgans
   end

You will receive an authentication letter.  Simply do what it says and
you'll receive the greeting email.  Stick this is a mailbox to keep.
This tells you how to unsubscribe and many other useful things.

I keep a mailbox called "SAVE".  When I subscribe to a mailing list,
the welcome message goes in that mailbox.  Now I know how many, and
which groups I belong to.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V