Just for Fun

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Just for Fun
From: Armando Picciotto <apicciotto@nvusd.napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:07:27 -0700
I guess I really shouldn't be doing this, but the temptation is too
great.  I have a feeling that the list will be very busy shortly.

I attended the Monterey Historic Races this past weekend and, in the
fourth race on Saturday, there were two Morgans racing against a slew of
Porsches (about 20 of them).  One of the Morgans was a +4 and the other
one was a 4/4.  One of the Morgans came in sixth, leaving approximately
15 Porsches in the dust.  The other Morgan ended quite far back in the
pack, although the driver's gallant effort and performance was applauded
by all.  Anyone care to guess as to which Morgan placed 6th?

Armando Picciotto
'63 Morgan