not a major issue, I guess

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: not a major issue, I guess
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:48:13 -0400
Dear all:

Well, the silence is deafening, and if it is any indication, it appears
that the vast majority of members of this list cannot seem to muster a
sufficient level of interest to add their votes to the great Laguna Seca
4/4 vrs. +4 debate.  I've counted only three of us who've chimed in (WZ,
CH, OMB).  I'm hoping that the subdued nature of this debate reflects the
fact that the majority of list members are away from their computers,
frolicing at the beach, or in the mountains, with family, as the summer's
conclusion rapidly approaches.  I cannot fathom that the evident silence
reflects disinterest in this important matter.  Be all this as it may, I am
hereby calling for Armando to settle this matter by announcing which car it
was that came in 6th place.  The suspence is killing me, anyway...

I remain,
WZ