RE: poor paint/good paint

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: RE: poor paint/good paint
From: Gary Marquis <gmarquis@campuspo.CSUCHICO.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:33:59 -0700
          William...
          With most of these models (finished metal) there are rivet
type things
        underneath that can be drilled out and the model will come apart
in a few
        pieces. Then repaint the interior your color and replace the
rivet with a screw.
           I have done this with a Lotus Seven and did a complete
repaint of a Morris
        Traveler to match my own.
                                                               gary
marquis / fat basset garage