Morgans in SoTex

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgans in SoTex
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 12:18:44 -0400
Hey, gang.  I just got the enclosed email from a fellow putting on a
car show in SOTX.  Unfortunately, he didn't really say when or where it
was going to be.  But if any of you are interested, please email him for
the particulars.  If anyone emails him, you might want to put the
particulars up on the list.

-------

>Looking for some Morgan owners here in SoTex to invite them to a large
>British Car Gathering in late October.  No fees (unless you want a
>t-shirt) - just a major league GOF.
>
>Any ideas where I can find the Morgan owners here (ZIP codes 780xx -
>783xx)
>
>Mat Matecko <matecko@connecti.com>

>Alamo MG Newsletter Editor

-------