Re: the twink

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: the twink
From: Stanford Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:22:11 -0400
Colin Cobb wrote:

> Hey Stan,
>
> So, how did you and John do?
>
> ‹Colin Cobb
Colin,
  Both John and I won our class and I took fastest time of day in my
Caldwell Formula Ford (or is it a Formula Morgan since it is powered by
a 1600 cc crossflow). This event was a two day autocross held on the
small airport at historic Fort Monroe, Virginia. A great site located
right on the Cheapeake Bay.
  By the way Colin, where are you located and what do you drive?
                                            Stan Vann
 PS: I live in northeastern North Carolina and run solo and hillclimbs
all over the east coast.