RE: Morgan colors

To: "'donp@ncweb.com'" <donp@ncweb.com>
Subject: RE: Morgan colors
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 21:39:42 -0400
Don,

I would suggest you contact the manufacturer, Morgan Motor Company, in the
UK.  However, according to my most recent (1994) catalog from the
manufacturer, they list as colours:

Connaught Green, Corsa Red, Indigo Blue, Black, Royal Ivory as "standard
colours" and
"any single or two tone combination from the ICI Autocolour Range."

You may therefore also want to contact ICI.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4