Plus 4 DHC, #5632; Plus 4 "Baby Doll", #4379

To: <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Plus 4 DHC, #5632; Plus 4 "Baby Doll", #4379
From: "Hermen Pol" <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 11:48:31 +0200
Dear all,

Recently these two Morgans crossed the Atlantic, from the USA to Holland.
Some prior history of these cars is known, but not much.

#5632 has resided in Portland, Oregon of late, while #4379 spent most of its
life in California. Does anyone between you know anything about the history
of either of these two cars, or possess pictures/cuttings or whatever else
about them?

#4379 was a so called Baby Doll type car, which means that it was built in
order to compete. This it certainly has done, as it came with a roll over
bar. It would be of great interest to know who raced it where and when and
with which results. Apparently this car was registered either MORGAN or
MRGAN in California, so it should be easy to identify the car.

I look forward to receiving any tiny bit of information that anyone of you
could provide. Of course, if you happen to know one or more previous owners
of these cars, I would love to have their address, either current or old.

Thanks in advance.

Hermen Pol