Indianapolis

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Indianapolis
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:03:49 EDT
Any one going to the Children's Vintage Grand Prix at Indianapolis Raceway
Park this weekend? If so, be sure to stop by the pit of "The World Famous
Greater Southern Morgan Three Wheeler International Racing Team and Grit
Tasting Society" and say Hi.
Two trikes, numbers 3 and 53 will be there. Sounds like a great fun event.
Pete Olson (32 JAP Super Sport) and I are leaving for Indy Thursday noon. Not
sure of whatever more MOGs will be there. I know Kermit is bringing his 36
4/4. We are Group 1.

The event is to raise coin for the Children's Museum in Indy and a big draw is
that the competitors give rides to kids during lunch hour (55 mph). I have a
full schedule one day with nieces & nephews, plus my daughter.  Wish I was a
bit (read a lot) younger. There are a lot of cars I'd like to ride in myself.

See you there..

Fred Sisson