RE: 3/4 Morgan Group on Speedvision this Friday

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 3/4 Morgan Group on Speedvision this Friday
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:15:44 -0400
Hello Dave,

I believe the date and time are correct.

According to Charlie, the cameraman on the scene, our portion will end
up to be about 5 minutes, so much will be cut indeed.

Sadly I don't get Speedvision.  Yes, I've written to my cable company,
but it's a small outfit (Bob's Cable) and I not expecting much.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model