NOS trafficator arm covers - model SF80 - for sale!

To: <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NOS trafficator arm covers - model SF80 - for sale!
From: "Roar N." <ireneb@nordi.no>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 17:30:57 +0100
Sorry to re-send this but I`m not shure this message made it through
yesterday - some crazy things happend with my mailbox (or list)

Hello

I got a few sets a trafficator arm covers for sale - all model SF80

Lucas parts # 582027 - "staybright" finish original part to trafficator
54044D original part for Morgan 4/4 1946-54 (mayby longer??)

Note that this is ONLY the metal part - upper cover - on the trafficator
arm

Mailing world wide!

Regards Roar N
ireneb@nordi.no