Re: English Ford For Sale

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: English Ford For Sale
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:03:55 -0800
This 1700 may be the same engine Caterham offers as an option for their 7.
Theirs is a Kent 1600 bored out to 1700 with dual DCOEs, a hot street cam
and some porting. It is a good street motor, although at idle its a little
bit lumpy, and it puts out about 135 hp. The 5 speed may be from a Ford
Sierra. Both these items can be purchased or built from parts without
having to buy the whole car. JAE (805) 967-5767 or Dave Bean could probably
supply both items.

John
59' 4/4  (1600 crossflow/4 speed)