Help on Morgan Purchase

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help on Morgan Purchase
From: Rdcmole@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:43:11 EST
I'm looking for help on the potential purchase of a Morgan.  I recently looked
at a 1960 Morgan +4 for sale in the Chicago area.  The car, serial number
4281, has a cream body with burgundy wings.  I was told it was restored about
10 years ago by someone in the Detroit, Michigan area.  Does anyone know
anything about the history of this car ?

Although I had a good look around the car and found no major problems, I am
not familiar to the idiosyncrasies of Morgans and would like to obtain a
second opinion from a more knowedgeable person.  If anyone knows of someone
who could give me a mechanical / structural appraisal of the car I would be
happy to work with them.

Please email me if you can help (rdcmole@aol.com).

Thanks,

Richard Cedar.