Re: archive

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: archive
From: Howie <hclark@mail.dcwi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:05:21 -0500
I think the searchable archive idea is great. Since I am rebuilding my +4,
I've been saving stuff that seems pertinant but I've got so many now that
looking for anything is a real pain.

At 04:08 PM 11/17/1998 -0400, you wrote:

>Well, if you all want, I can grab some old messages, if they are able to
>be had, and I can set up a sample, so you can get a taste of the archiver.
>We won't add it for good unless you find it useful and if you decide once
>you see it that you don't care for it, we can take it down immediately.
>
>       Let me know what you think.
>
>       http://lq.corenetworks.com/  this is our front door for those of
>you who haven't checked it you yet.  The response we have received from the
>lists that we are currently archiving has been phenomenal.
>
>       -Ang
>
>> I agree with Greg.  I think the Morgan list could benefit from such a
>> capability.  And while we are talking about archiving list, what about
>> archiving the Bricklin mailing and possibly the "shop-talk" list for us
>> also?
>>
>> BTW do you know that SOL has ZIP of all the mailing list that the keep.
You
>> could go
>> Back for quite a while to build you archives.

Howard Clark
P.O. Box 413, Brookston, IN 47923
765-563-3210 fax:765-563-8946
'65 Morgan +4 2 str, '36 Cord 810 Beverly, '47 Ford Street Rod