Morgan List Hat

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan List Hat
From: LSheeley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:36:02 EST
Dear Morgan List

I apologize in advance for spamming your car list, but this is the only way to
alert you to what the Alpine, MG, New Beetle, Type 2 and Vanagon List have
already discovered.

I offer a unique, convenient and affordable service on a part-time basis to
Internet Car Groups. I'm a car nut with a son in college and a 59 356 Porsche
coupe to restore. This business was started to help finish his car.

Imagine a quality stiched hat or other clothing item that identifies you to
other List members at car events.

No upfront, setup or design charges. Order hats on an individual basis and pay
close to wholesale price. Most lists hold a contest and place the 3 top
designs on a web page for members to vote on. That's the hardest part of the
process. Hat cost is directly related to how elaborate your design ends up.

Check out the Listpage on my web page for samples of  my current List Hats [VW
Type 2 (bus), Vanagon, MG, Alpine and New Beetle. Please be patient-it loads
slow and is mickey mouse-but it's free. The direct page is:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/6526/Listpage.html

Thanks for not deleting this message.

Lynn Sheeley
Knoxville, Tn