Re: Game for events

To: <FPS3@aol.com>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>, <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Game for events
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:42:58 -0500
Fred,
"Butterfly in it's throat" - I like it!
"Offside" has nothing to do with the NFL.
"Hood" is not related to a bonnet, nor a Royal Navy battlecruiser sunk by
the Bismark!
"Spanner" has nothing to do with building construction.

Yep, them Brits shore do talk funny!

Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/