European Car article

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: European Car article
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:22:59 EST
A gentleman names Sy Gillander sent me a Zerox copy of an article from the Feb
issue of European Car. Sy lives in the east- I need his address or phone
number if anyone knows him. Met him several years ago at MOG X?.

The article is by Kevin Clemins and is embarassingly complimentery to me...
"...Fred slides his car masterfuly through the esses, taking up every inch of
the road..."  Cool... didn't know I did that- as I remember it I was hanging
on trying to keep my eyealls in my helmet and stay on the track. Nice ending
bit about my daughter- very sweet & truely brought tears to my eyes..

 Nice tight shot of Pete Olson's trike at speed and another of him leading
Bill Alexander's Riley Imp- one of me and one of Kermit's '36 4/4 (ex Peter
Morgan) leading Pete.

Now I gotta go buy a copy..

Fred Sisson