Re: Any Suggestions for a Mogowner 'stuck' in London Jan 24-25 1999

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Subject: Re: Any Suggestions for a Mogowner 'stuck' in London Jan 24-25 1999
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 17:23:13 -0500
Ernest(Chip) Brown wrote:

> I will be in London on the weekend of the 24th-25th after a week of
> slogging around euroland, basically on 'rest and relaxation'. I would be
> grateful to either my British cousins or my colonial brothers for their
> favorite car-related...or Mog related...pastimes. Interesting car
> museums, auto jumbles, what-have-you. Have actually been known to leave
> central Lon. via train or tube and travel inordinate distances. What
> would really be a hoot would be to attend a MSSC natter and noggin and
> meet some real Morgan owners. Promise to  bring photos and swap lies
> with the best of them.
>
> All the best to all of you-
>
> Chip Brown (3714 1957 Plus 4)

Chip
How much time have you got for travelling.
You could visit Melvyn Rutter or Chris Booths Museum of Three Wheelers
and Automobilia.
These are not in London proper.  Have travelled old London town three
times and have had an accident each time.

Toad
'59 Plus 4
'57 Plus 4
and naturally Angus my '33 Super Sport.