Re: World Wide Imports

To: <SDviewpnt@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: World Wide Imports
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:13:02 -0800
World Wide Imports was the Morgan distributor in the western US before Lew
Spencer.  It was owned by Rene Pallandini.  He sold Morgans, AC Bristols and
possibly other cars. Rene owned the AC Bristols that Lew
Spencer drove in the Cal Club races in Southern Calif. in the late 50s and
early 60s. WWI was located on
Sepulveda Blvd. between Santa Monica and OLimpic Blvds in west Los Angeles.
I believe that Lew Spencer worked for Rene for a while before Lew bought the
Distributorship from him.

Regards,

Greg Solow