Restoration philosphy

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Restoration philosphy
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 19:29:14 -0500
Some time ago, someone sent me a post about having started the restoration
on his +4 some 13 years ago.  He got frustrated and let it sit.  Now is back
working on it again.  Then he compaired it to moving a load of lumber.

Would the person that sent me that post, please email me.  I have the post,
but I don't have the originators name or email address.

TIA

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi