RE: Yikes! Help!

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Yikes! Help!
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:12:13 -0500
Mark,

Sorry to hear about your disk. My condolences on your loss.

I'll be sending a small check to help out.  Your plea has
reminded me that this marvelous service doesn't just
"happen" by itself.  The fact that it's kept alive by
British car enthusiasts makes me appreciate the enjoyment
and benefits all the more.

Thanks!

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ