Re: wire wheel conversion

To: morgan forum <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheel conversion
From: Art Hart <arthart@bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:59:06 -0500
John,

I think you will find that Dayton Wire Wheel can quite easily make up a
set of 16" wires for a Morgan.  They have the 16" rims for other cars
and they do have the spline dirve hubs since they make the common #452
wheel for the Morgan and other British cars.  I believe you will find
that they have made what you want for other customers and can help you
out.

I won't enter the hubs vs. adapter debate from lack of experience!

Art Hart