Charlie Ligons death

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Charlie Ligons death
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:43:25 EST
For MOG South members...
        I was just informed that Charlie Ligons died today. His death was
sudden and
unexpected. I have no more details at this time.

        Charlie and his wife Janice were the hosts for this year's MOG South
Christmas party.
        There is a small group of Morgan drivers who meet on a non-regular
basis for
a "guy's breakfast". We met last Saturday and Charlie was there as always.
        Randy will probably be the guy to contact for more details- in the next
day
or so..

Fred Sisson

 Charlie was at our "guy's breakfast" last Saturday