wanted- Willment

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: wanted- Willment
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:16:57 EST
One more thing..
I would like to buy a Willment OIV conversion head for the EnFo 100E engine.
Need not be complete with rockers etc.- but that would be nice too. This was
(is) an aftermarket head built by Willment Speed Shop in England, in the
middle 50's to convert the sidevalve English Ford (early Morgan 4/4's used the
engine too) to overhead intake valves. ELVA also made a similar head- but I am
not interested in that brand.

I have a Willment on my Morgan but I am building a hotter engine (I hope) and
it is being built to use the Willment also. I would like to complete the
engine without taking the head off of the trike & suffering the ensuing down
time.

If you have any leads- please let me know..

Thanks
Fred Sisson