Re: hot/cold (Keep it simple)

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hot/cold (Keep it simple)
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 05:53:55 -0800
In my 1600 4/4 is installed a 13" "Flex Fan" with a stock radiator
(recently cleaned), a 7 lb cap and an overflow tank. I run a 50/50 mixture
of antifreeze with a bit of Water Wetter thrown in. I've never had a
problem with overheating, as a matter of fact I installed a 190 degree
thermostat as the car tended to run too cool !!!  The temp never goes above
90 degrees centigrade even in summertime stop and go traffic.