Parents lost in Florida.....

To: "mail list" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parents lost in Florida.....
From: "David E. Terry" <nitro@busprod.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 99 12:56:46 PST
To all  Morgan folks out there who are looking for some excitement.....

This plea is for you...!!!!!!!!!

My parents, Malcolm & Lottie Terry are wintering in Florida and would love to
meet fellow Morgan owners and lovers of LBC's..

Quite honestly, the purpose of this communication is to solicit some assistance
in keeping an eye on these two while they are away from home.  My father being
the practical joker he is, has many times caused a persons mail box to overflow
with unsolicited communications just to prove it can be done..  and I am
looking to "give some back" to dear old dad..  The address where they can be
reached follows:

Malcolm & Lottie Terry
75 Lake Gardens Drive
Lake Placid, FL  33852

tel:  941-699-5301

On the serious side, if anyone on the list lives near the Lake Placid area, I
know mom & dad would love to hear from you and possibly meet with the local car
club or just have dinner..

Thanks in advance for helping to keep tabs on these two, and making their stay
a memorable one while in the Sunshine State..

David Terry