RE: "Non-Morgan" parts

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "Non-Morgan" parts
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:49:35 -0500
Fred,

I sympathize with your experience with the Roadster
Factory.

Whenever I go to Moss Motors here in NJ and ask for
a part (voltage regulator, taillight lens, etc.) they
always ask what car it's for and I always lie to them
and say it's for one of the cars they support.
They now believe I have a fabulous collection of 'T'
series MG's, Triumphs and Jaguars at home.

On the rare occasions when I slip up and admit the part
is for a Morgan they suddenly go vacant in the eyeballs
and adamantly insist they don't have Morgan parts.

No amount of begging will send them into the back room
to look for the part, even if I have a (burned-out)
example in my hand complete with part number.

The things you have to do...

Regards,

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ