Re: Not necessarily list related, BBR

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Not necessarily list related, BBR
From: robert c noguiera <nogera@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:25:56 -0600
Colin;

Re the bad thermostat, I would point out that unlike most other cars
Morgan places the Temp sensor for the Gauge in the top tank of the
radiator (down stream from the thermostat) rather than in the block.
This could account for the low temp reading since any hot water would be
cooled in the cool water of the radiator .

Bob Nogueira'