+8 fog lights

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: +8 fog lights
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 01:21:04 EST
Does anyone know where to obtain replacement sealed beam bulbs for the
foglights on my 1971 +8? They are 6 3/4 inches in diameter, amber and made by
Lucas. The electric connection on the back is two separate male spade
connectors, which have to be bent just so, or the positive one will ground out
on the housing, and blow a fuse. There is some printing on the back that says
"re-order --- (illegible). Since I never use them, the burnt-out one is really
fairly satisfactory, but I would like to have one that works, to match the
other one. A clear driving light would also be OK as they can be switched on
one at a time. Dave Collins, San Diego.