Re: Hibernia Auto Restoration in NJ

To: Morgan64P4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hibernia Auto Restoration in NJ
From: jimgcusavecom@webtv.net (Jim G)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:15:50 -0500 (EST)
Walter, I don't know about Hibernia but a large car collector, who has
some 90 cars in his collection, just opened a new multi-million dollar
restoration facility in Tarpon Springs FL. It covers about 2 blocks
with a show room at one end, 30 or so restored car for sale (none of his
private collection) and the restoration facility at the other end. The
restoration shops look like a HOSPITAL, I'm not kidding, Spotless. white
epoxy or tile floors with gloss enamel walls. 2 Climatic controlled
paint booths w/mixing room between them, engine rebuild shop, chassis
and alignment shop, disassembly shop, sand blasting shop w/ plastic
bead, glass bead and sand blasting equipment, paint prep area, 2
assembly areas, one will handle 12 or so cars (all full) and a body shop
with English rolls to make new parts; finders, bonnets, cowls, etc..
These guys do everything, even build complete new cars in steel or
aluminum.

Our MG car club just toured their facilities last week.

CLASSIC CAR RESTORATION AND SERVICE CENTER
440 Pinellas Ave                                       Tarpon Springs FL
34689                          Phone 727-944-4220
Fax     727-944-3359                                 Mark Evans
Manager
JimG
'64 + 4