Re: Emma Peel

To: <ARoman4047@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emma Peel
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 06:38:38 -0500
Tony,
I remember now. Well, there's no accounting for Honor's taste! Dame Diana
also left Steed & his Bentley for William Shakespeare! We must'nt forget the
girl who played opposite Steed in the "New Avengers" - Joanne Lumley, I
believe.

On the movies thread, "Speechless" is another Morgan car movie.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/