RE: movie

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: movie
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:29:28 -0500
Tony,

This is one of my favorite movies for a variety of
reasons (I love 'experimental' film, i.e. a silent
movie made well into the talkie era).

What impressed me the most was how Marty Feldman
could spring in and out of the car and land on the
transmission hump between Mel Brooks and Dom Delouise
and look comfortable.

They had a lot of fun with that Morgan, and the film
was a lot less depressing than 'War of the Roses'.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA

PS: The only word said aloud in the entire film was
spoken by Marcel Marceau, the French mime.  He said
"No!"  When Mel asked Dom what he said, Dom replied
(in silent subtitles) "I don't know... I don't speak
French".