War of the Roses Car lives on

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: War of the Roses Car lives on
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:22:01 -0500
Robert Couch of Morgan Spares rebuilt the War of the Roses car into a
vintage racer for a client member of the 3/4 Morgan Group, who alas died
before getting to race the car. I can't remember the owner's name, because
I've only been to one NY area Mog event and that was in 1992!

Couch told me he leased the car to the studio, knowing they'd squish it. He
already had a new frame & body on order for when it returned to NY.

How do you rebuild a Morgan? Well, if you start with a VIN, then everything
else is readily available.

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4