No LBC - Fiberfab

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: No LBC - Fiberfab
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:50:19 -0500
Any body have a picture or a site they could point me to.  I'm looking
for info on the old Fiberfab Banshee.  It was the predicessor to their
Jamacian and had gullwing doors.  The hood was rounded very much like
the XKE.

I'd love to find a picture of one.  That is what got me into really
playing with cars.  I trying to build one.  My dad was going to bankroll
me for the body AFTER I had a chassis that was 1st class.  I purchased
3 TR3s and built one awsome chassis.  Then when I went to order the
body, Fiberfab said the mold was bad and they had retooled for the
Jamacian.  I wasn't about that - I really wanted the Banshee, but
like and idot I ordered the Jamacian.  Now I wish I had the TR3 and all
the spare parts I USED to have.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi