Re: Shipping from UK

To: Naoz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shipping from UK
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:12:35 PST
Hi Mike,
bit of a problem it seems. My suggestion is to try the Factory itself
and ask if they wouldn't mind sending bits. Failing that, try F.H.
Douglass; alternatively or if you don't mind paying a fortune, I cannot
recommend Melvyn Rutter too highly!. If you want to try on the left side
of the pond, a possibility might be Bill Finks' old partner Steve
Miller(not that one!) in Emeryville, CA he dose the "Morgans
Underground" thing and will build you one from scratch @ about half what
ISIS & CANTAB charge! Incidentally, It was Harper that let me onto the
fact that MOGS had been crashed before Libra Motive got ahold of it!
Small world! However, he IS the restoration expert and I used his
book-nearly 20  years old now(!)- for "gen".
If you need addresses, I'll track 'em down and post ASAP- I'm away from
the databank at the moment!
best of luck, and "Keep On Moggin' "
Kit Hildreth