RE: Wire wheels

To: David Wagstaff <wagstaff@newnet.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Wire wheels
From: "Vodden, Dave" <dave.vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:46:00 -0500
David

If you look at the chassis you will find 2 rub stops  (one each side)
if it rubs here fine its supposed to, although when properly set up mine
doesn't.  Melvyn Rutter sells rollers to reduce tyre wear.  However when
you change tyres you may find it rubs in other places.  I had a problem
on the inside of the front of the wing on full lock when I fitted new
tyres.  The outside edge of the right side tyre rubbed on left lock and
vice versa.  I asked the factory and got the response, "Yes we get that
sometimes, we just bend the wings out"

Happy Morganeering

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4