Travel

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Travel
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:07:22 EST
Sometimes when I travel, I have an evening free & it's fun to get together
with fellow Morgan sickies... Not always though as I schedule travel pretty
tight & love to get home- also I am at events that may take all my
time/energy.

Still- if anyone would like to have dinner & if I have the time- it would be
great. In next three months I'll be in Dallas/Ft Worth, Augusta Ga, Wash DC,
Durham NC, Mellville NY, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, Waterloo Ont., MCC DC meet,
Pittsburgh Vintage GP.

Send me your phone # & I'll put it in my black book & call a few days in
advance if you might like... if it doesn't work out- maybe next trip...

Fred Sisson