Re: Multiple mailings

To: carfindr@tiac.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Multiple mailings
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:17:59 EST
At first I thought that Gerry was REALLY REALLY trying to get his point across
about women and Morgans, then realized that some server somewhere is firing
back through the intake and repeating the messages.

One thing is for sure: I've got the names of all the Morgan-driving ladies on
the Left Coast burned into my memory forever!!

                                        Lannis