More HELP!

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: More HELP!
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 19:56:03 -0500
Hi Folks,
Get used to this, I gonna need your help in order to get my Morgan on the
road THIS season.
My first box of bits arrived today - I need someone to tell me where to
route the Speedo cable (once it comes out the back of the speedo) and to
tell me where the pick up is on my 1958 +4 - is it on the gearbox?
Also, I need the route for the handbrake cable, does it pass under the
chassis? Do I need clips to stop it from dragging on the ground? Or is there
ome other way that it goes.
Lastly, (for now) the Hand brake cable has a nipple that will require
soldering in place - I guess when I figure how long it needs to be ( I hate
these 'one sixe fits all' parts), anyway if you replaced your hand brake
cable on a Moss box - your input would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jeff