tyres/uprights

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: tyres/uprights
From: Jane & Elton Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 14:29:50 -0400
Greetings all,

I am in the midst of stripping the pannels off of my '67 tourer to be
refinished and have noticed that the tyres (tires) are rubbing their inside
edges on the uprights.  Not much mind you, but enough to make a scuffed
mark on the sidewall.  I have wire wheels I believe they are 4.5 J 15 with
165-15 tyres.  I have had other Morgans, but this is my first wire wheel
Morgan (except for an F-type).  Is this normal?  Are my hubs worn, or the
wheels worn?  What gives?  Thanks in advance.

Elton

Elton & Jane Wright             voice: 540-389-6573
Salem, VA, USA                  email: delicate@rev.net
1967 Morgan Plus Four Tourer    1954 Morris Minor