Re: Malvern Link Signs

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Malvern Link Signs
From: Tamzen Cannoy <tamzen@worldbenders.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 15:34:28 -0700
Yup, and quite pretty they are too. Jon and I were just there on Wednesday
and had to make sure we got a shot of the sign! The factory tour was great
too. Millions of dollars of lovely cars in each stage of building. Maybe
someone should suggest to the town fathers that they make the signs
available for sale at the factory!

Tamzen

'67 +4