Morgan Article Alert

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Article Alert
From: JClax5817@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:52:57 EDT
Morgan friends,
A family member gave me the April 1999 issue of Polo magazine that contains
an article about the love of all things Morgan entitled "The Love Affair",
with nice shots of cars and factory scenes.

It has a lot of the usual discussion for those unfamiliar with the marque and
its mania, but it's very well done and makes for good reading.

I am not very familiar with this magazine, but I suppose a phone call to a
nearby Barnes & Noble would get you a copy for your archives.

Jack Claxton
1956 +4 4-seater