Re: Water temp gauge hookup

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water temp gauge hookup
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:44:02 EDT
I have a nice new Tudor water temp gauge and sender to replace the SunPro
gauge that a wild-eyed racer had in my car ('66 4/4 with a triple gauge for
fuel/oil/amps and a single 2" gauge for water).  There's a male blade
connector on the sender and a male blade connector on the gauge, along with a
female connector on the gauge.  Does the sender connect to the male connector
and 12 volts to the female?  That would seem to make sense, but I don't know
where to look.  I've been collecting documentation (Lucas manuals, FSBReader,
etc) but none of them get into this level of detail.  This darn gauge is
expensive, and before I let the smoke out of it I'd like to have a shot at
connecting it right.

Thanks!!!!

                                        Lannis