Re: More questions!

To: <LSelz@aol.com>, <carfindr@tiac.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More questions!
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:16:28 -0700
The bit of wood screwed to the sill boards on each side of the car that the
seat back sits behind is also an adjustment point for the seat back.  The
backrest can be placed either in front of or behind the piece of wood to
move it forward or backward by about 3 inches or so.  This works along with
the adjustable support at the top of the seat back to give an " adequate"
range of adjustment .