Re: SPECS PLEASE! - did you forget about the original question?

To: Ernest(Chip) Brown <ebrown@ms.com>, jpavone@vanstar.com
Subject: Re: SPECS PLEASE! - did you forget about the original question?
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:17:03 EDT
Chip - I agree.

If you're the kind of person who wants straightforward, objective living,
with clean quantitative answers, and efficiency and closure everything you
do, THEN BOY ARE YOU IN TROUBLE OWNING A MORGAN!!  Everything you do with a
Morgan comes complete with five unnecessary anachronisms, three completely
illogical process steps, two-and-a-half chuckles, and one belly laugh.  I
know they look straightforward and simple; my Jeep is straightforward and
simple.  The Morgan has a personality, and personalities are NEVER simple.

I loved the Burt Levy article reprint in the latest Rough Rider.  "I say,
Morgan, I'm afraid I've made rather a mess of this corner".  "Perhaps we can
sort it out, sir." "I've lifted off the gas and made a steering correction."
"That should do nicely, sir.  Will there be anything else?"  What other car
could you write that about?

                                          Lannis