Re: Buttonwillow?

To: rfeibusch@loop.com, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buttonwillow?
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:53:47 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/99 9:09:30 PM EST, rfeibusch@loop.com writes:

<<  Moss meet at Buttonwillow, CA.  Who went and what did I miss?
 Send it to me or all of us.  How about Monterey, CA and the new Las Vegas
 meet? Thanks >>

I just got in from the airport and I can report that the Morgans were
splendid at Buttonwillow.  I can report on the 3 wheelers, anyway.  5 showed
up to race, including Larry Ayre's  Red, the Brooklands 100 MPH record
setter.  Al Moss was there too.  He almost ran me down as I video taped one
of the warm ups.  4 wheel Morgans were well represented also, but I did not
keep up with the results.  It was quite a kick to see 5 Morgan Three Wheelers
on that track at the same time.  One was even a Family F4 !!  All ran well.
All were beautiful.  All finished the race.  I shot lots of video of the Pre
War class.  An edited tape may be available at some time in the future from
Larry Ayres.  I used his equipment.

Also, for those that care, Triumph took the first THREE finishing positions
in the Triumph MG Challenge.  The Sprites trounced the Minis quite severly
too.

Bob Paul