Re: [Fwd: Re: Preflighting]

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Preflighting]
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 08:20:57 -0700
Ford Prefect always suggested carrying a towel to flag down Vogon
Destructor ships (oblique reference to The Hitchhikers Guide to the
Galaxy) and as for the wenches, well... a couple of screw drivers and
a wench helps pass the time almost anywhere.  I won't make further
reference to the panyhose...

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer