Fred Kusyk

To: "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fred Kusyk
From: Lorne Goldman <snotrek@cil.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:26:30 -0400
One last note,

Fred has removed ALL reference and links to our site from his site,
which is a fast update as he usually waits for 2 months rather than 1
hour...but I guess we were an exception.

Should we forward this thing to someone else in the MSCCC club to
ascertain whether this buffoon's position is the position of the club
generally? (You and Edward are lisited in their club as officers after
all.)

This is hilarious. I can't believe pettiness can be this petty. It must
be the cigar smoke.

What if we offer to remove the counter showing visits to our site...or
better still, what if we agree to artificially alter our counter to
always show less visits than his does.

What if I refer to MSCCC as "formerly known as HOGMOG"?

What if we place an advertisement for his cigar shop in the middle of
our homepage?

Lorne