Massachusetts events

To: "Harry Granito" <hgranito@umich.edu>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Massachusetts events
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:07:05 -0400
Hi all - far be it to not have some representation from a segment of the
3/4 bunch.  We seem to have three distinct [and generally uncoordinated]
clusters of Morganistas in the NE - the NY/NJ group, the CT group, and the
rest of us.  Our core group includes 3 DHCs, 3 +4s, 1 +8, 3 4/4s or so and
we do have fun.  The Castle Hill event noted in the schedule is turning
into a Pebble Beach of the East [or, with due respect to the grand event
coming up in Greenwich CT, at least struggling to attain that status] and
we'd welcome any other LBC devotees.  [Note that this event has a $20 entry
fee and sells out, so if you're planning on attending let me know and I'll
try to get tix held for you.]

1999 OFFICIAL MASSMOG EVENTS version 1
·       JUNE 6 - 10 AM - Brits on the Beach, Waterford CT & post-show Eats @ the
Whites, Olde Lyme- [Contact: Doug/Lee White - 860-434-6006 or me].
·       JULY 11 - BBQ AT THE CAMP, Orange, MA - 12 NOON  [Contact: Jim
O'Connor/Janis Stone - 978-544-3160]
·       AUGUST 6-8 - British Motorcar Club of NE Rally/Show/BBQ/Auction/Meet at
Village Inn, Westminster MA.  We need a contact/coordinator!
·       SEPTEMBER 19 - Castle Hill Concours/Picnic, Ipswich MA
[Contact: David/San Crandall - 978-948-3309]
·       OCTOBER 8-10 - 3/4 MORGAN GROUP AUTUMNMOG, Lime Rock CT.  [Contact: Burt
Fendelman 212-559-6615 (days), 212-388-0090 (eves after 8)

David Crandall  [aka mogdriver@netwrk.org]
66 4/4, 63 +4 DHC, 66 Volvo 122S
Rowley Massachusetts
978-948-7764 [days] 978-948-3309 [eves]