Re: Tool Kit

To: "Ed Herman" <edherman@concentric.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool Kit
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 18:55:58 -0700
dfI bought my car new in 1965 and all it came with was a jack,( the screw
type with a pin out the side to stick through the hole in the chassis), a
knock off hammer and a tool to tighten the side window knobs. When hanging
around Lew Spencer Imports during the early and mid 60s, I never saw or hear
mention of a "factory tool kit"
                                                            Regards, Greg
Solow